Thursday, May 27, 2010

FuRST!!!!!

Well this my first blog ever, LIKE OMG. I know no one will be reading it for awhile 0r maybe never but since my fingers are broken im going to make this post short and just use it as a tally for my poker sessions.

Since febuary i've been playing poker semi-professionally and since then i've turned my 50$ deposit on PS into 185$ threw cash grinding and some MTTs and HUSNGs im happy with myself because i have stuck to strick banroll management and havent tilted anything away once.

For live play i had almost given up my first couple sessions went fine taking about 200~ in cash / SnG winnings. Then i turned 21 and started playing more frequently I lost 3 buyins live which isnt much but still losing 3 buyins when at 1/2 sort of hurt when i knew i could get online and grind out 16 tables and always show a profit. That all changed last night, i was invited to a 1/2 game by a friend of mine who is a dealer. When i arrived the 1/2 game never happened and all that was avaible was an insanly juicy 2/5 game playing with live straddle it was playing like a 2/5/10/40 game i was spotted 100 dollars and bought in for 250 after some crazy hands and the biggest pots i've seen live and been involved in, i left with a 1600 dollar profit after 3 hours. Well im going to wrap this up since my finger is killing me.

Online: +135
Live: +1200

No comments:

Post a Comment